Engage with us in our Belleville, ON plant as you use your exceptional skills to manufacture and package food to specific standards. You will manage the efficient and safe production and packaging within the peer operators group. You will present to the leadership team on process improvements and budget requests and provide support and feedback on performance. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Manufacturing Process Technician at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Operating and maintaining the processing and packaging equipment on any line, ensuring a quality product is produced in a safe and efficient manner. This includes sanitation and cleaning, set up, breakdown, etc.
- Performing appropriate audits
- Trouble shooting and performing basic equipment repairs and operator preventative maintenance programs
- Managing data input and transactional information into the appropriate systems including the analysis of the data
- Presenting and meeting with functional specialists to address needs and concerns
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED with related experience
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- College Certificate or Diploma in Manufacturing or a related field
- Completion of a food process operator apprenticeship program
- Manufacturing experience
This position requires regular attendance and punctuality in accordance with company policies. Additionally, the ability to interact well with other employees and work overtime, as necessary, is required.
At Kellogg Canada we take great pride in our comprehensive total rewards program. This program is an important way of recognizing the value and contribution of our employees.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants.
: Hourly Paid
: Mar 14, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No