At AFSC, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. As a progressive and rapidly changing organization, we continue to develop and nurture our reputation as a great place to work and are always looking for skilled individuals to join our team in one of our 42 offices located throughout Alberta.
**Preference location Falher, may consider High Prairie**
As the Relationship Manager Lending, you are a self-starter and a great communicator. You bring a passion for outstanding client service, and knowledge of Alberta and the Agriculture industry. You are the main point of contact in achieving the delivery of AFSC’s lending products and services with a client-centric approach.
What will your growth opportunities look like in this role?
- Learn and become knowledgeable in AFSC Lending, and other AFSC products and services
- Meet and interact with our clients and become knowledgeable in the risk management aspects of their business, with a focus on meeting their financing needs
- In-house learning and development
What will you be responsible for?
- Enhance the client experience through sales and service interactions in keeping a client-focused approach aligning with AFSC quarterly and annual revenue and sales goals.
- Ensure portfolio management of client accounts including renewals, collections, etc.
- Prepare and submit proposals for approval, supported by adequate analysis.
- Explore issues or needs, establishing potential causes and barriers as well as related issues.
- Develop personal capabilities using existing formal and informal training opportunities, while also coaching others as required.
- Mentor and coach peers by sharing advanced lending expertise to help manage internal relationships and foster learning and teamwork.
- Share knowledge with external clients at meetings, events, etc.
What are we looking for from you?
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Builds strong client relationships and delivers client-centric solutions.
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Seeks advice and finds ways to work better within processes.
What else is in it for you?
- Health, dental, and vision benefits on your first day of employment
- $950 health spending account
- Corporate functions
- Christmas closure
- PSPP contributions
- Generous vacation and special leave days
- Health and wellness initiatives
College Diploma with 4 years of related experience
OR University Degree with 2 years of related experience.
College Diploma with 6 years of related experience
OR University Degree with 4 years of related experience.
For those not meeting the minimum education, additional related work experience may be considered as equivalencies.
$56,076 - $107,436 per annum