POSITION: Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Sr. Marketing Manager
DIRECT REPORTS: None
Cube Packaging presents a line of upscale food containers designed and manufactured in North America.
Reusability is one of the key benefits. Cube products are both environmentally friendly and sustainable. The reusability of our containers make our value added options a great way for you to make a lasting impressions on your customers and enhance your brand. Cube products can be made to order with proprietary branding, custom colors and other features â€“ a cost efficient and effective way to ensure continued brand exposure. We work with our clients directly to create solutions to suit all their packaging needs.
We are looking for a motivated and flexible candidate to support Cubeâ€™s marketing initiatives, such as creating marketing collateral, participating in digital advertising campaigns, social media community management, content creation and reporting.
- Work with Designer to help create compelling marketing print collateral and digital assets in support of campaigns (example: Flyers, Inserts, Sales Tools, Digital Ads, Digital Banners, etc.)
- Maintain social content calendar and social pages (LinkedIn & Twitter)
- Set up and monitor paid social campaigns
- Organize and maintain CuBEâ€™s asset repository and marketing files
- Source tools and resources for marketing use
- Liaise with external vendors to help with POs, files specs, file transfers, etc.
- Create a standard reporting template and run relevant and timely reports (consolidating data from various platforms, creating pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc.)
- Maintain database of sales & marketing contacts both in Excel & CRM, performing regular audit & clean-up of lists
- Help with tradeshow preparation
- Perform general administrative tasks
- Assist with creating workflow efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned (i.e. source leads, research, etc.)
Education and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor degree or Diploma with Marketing specialization or four years equivalent working experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with superior skills in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, V-Look Up, Graphs, etc.)
- Working experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator an asset
- Knowledge in Web analytics tools
- Working experience with social media platforms (paid and organic)
- Working experience with Google Adwords & Google Analytics
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Superior command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for copywriting
- Strong organizational skills / attentiveness to detail
- Must have ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Must have superior time management and self-monitoring skills.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
Standard Hours of Work
- Standard office hours are Monday through Friday â€“ 8:30am-5pm
- There may be a requirement to work occasionally off-hours as required
- There may be a requirement for travel (must have valid passport)
- Comprehensive Benefit Package (Health (vision), Dental, Life and Dependent Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD)
- Employee Assistance Program)
- Group Retirement Savings Plan with employer contributions (DPSP)
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Reward & Recognition programs (such as years of Service)
- Social Outings and community events
- Employee lunches
- Opportunities for professional and personal development & growth incl. tuition reimbursement
- Work Life Balance and Flex Hours (as appropriate)
We will identify candidates based on the following Competencies:
- Integrity, Work Ethic and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions/Accepts Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Cube Packaging is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Cube Packaging will provide accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)