Boeing Vancouver is playing a key role in the development of the Helix API storefront, making aeronautical, maintenance and other data available in a secure cloud network to other Boeing applications and customers. Helix is a critical piece of Boeing’s application platform design for the future of Digital Aviation. The environment is very faced paced and vibrant utilizing cutting edge methodologies and tools.
- Write User Stories and Epics for Helix tasks, documenting them in the Version One database.
- Contribute to Sprint planning sessions as Product Owner
- Contribute to Product Increment Planning sessions as Product Owner
- Assist Product managers in customer engagement meetings
- Assist Product managers in creating product road map and customer skyline.
- Assist product owner/managers to develop and groom backlog of Epics and stories.
- Support project manager in estimation and prioritization
- Act as a liaison between Product managers and Development team
- Participate in Integration meetings with customers.
- Support Project managers in release planning.
- Lead requirement meetings with Airline and Boeing project teams.
- Detailed requirement analysis and develop data mapping documents
- Participate in product demos and accept development
- Documented User Stories
- Documented Epics
Nice to have:
- University degree in a related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Owner / Business Systems Analyst with a passion for product development.
- Pragmatic Certified and have a strong understanding of product development life cycle and extensive experience in building and delivering software services.
- At least 2 years of experience working on Agile projects as Business Analyst / Product Owner working closely with Product Managers to identify opportunities, build product road map and customer skyline, author Epics and stories and manage product backlog.
- You should have worked as the lead Business Analyst for multiple Program Increment cycles helping prioritize requirements and plan release based on Market needs.
- You should have demonstrated strong working relationships with multiple customers.
- You should have experience in designing and building APIs and API storefronts
- You should have experience in cloud based technologies like Azure and/or AWS.
- You should have experience in working with aviation data providers like Jeppesen, FlightAware, FAA, SWIM, etc.
- Experience in the aviation industry in general
- Experience in Start-Up environments
- Experience in Scaled Agile (SAFe).