US Tech Solutions is seeking an “Application/Production Support specialist” for a 12+ months Contract position with a client in Montreal, QC
Our financial client is looking for a bilingual Application/Production Support Specialist who is strong with SQL, Unix, scripting and ITIL technologies.
Mission and Objectives
The incumbent will act as Application Support for the bank's securities services applications. The incumbent will be required to provide solutions to technical issues in a short time frame. They will support multiple Applications within the IFS suite and ensure Service Delivery per Business requirements and expectations
The primary daily responsibilities are:
· First point of contact for Business users on any production application failure or any question related to technical job supporting the day to day Business.
· Assist Business to continuously provide a high quality service to our Clients and rapidly integrate evolutions of the business and IT systems.
· Act as a liaison between Business user and any IT organization (local, global, internal or external groups, service providers or entities) to provide optimal response to any production issue that may impact business functions.
· Perfectly bilingual (French & English)
· At least 3 years of experience in Application Support role in the financial industry
· Advanced SQL using MS SQL Server platform
· Scheduling Software (Autosys, 24x7)
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Bhargav at
Job Type: Contract