NW dental clinic seeking a dynamic Receptionist to add to our well established dental practice.
We are committed to providing unprecedented strategic insights and expertise with exceptional oral and patient care. Working within our dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians, while having greater access to the most advanced treatment technologies and training and development.
We are committed to our core values in everything that we do.
- ;Ensure that each patient visit runs as smoothly as possible, with patient leaving treatment room with their next appointment in hand
- ;Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- ;Manages patient calls and inquiries with a positive attitude. Ability to organize appointments, confirmations and amendments
- ;Proper billing applications will need to be followed in a proper manner.
- ;Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- ;Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider
- ;A minimum one year experience preferred working in similar environment. Willing to train candidates suited for this position.
- ;Knowledge of dental is highly preferred
This position does entail 2-3 Saturday’s per month.
Job Type: Full-time