Dynamo Electric is one of Western Canada's fastest growing engineering, construction and technical service companies. We are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer or Electrical Engineering Technologist to further develop our Manitoba operations.
As a leader in providing design-build projects, maintenance services and technical solutions for industrial and utility clients in Western Canada, our goal is to build strong working relationships with key clients by providing a high level of customer service. This unique opportunity is perfect for the individuals driven to make a difference and wanting to shape the future and goals of a new service team.
Joining our team will mean taking a visible role with new and existing clients in Manitoba. You will also be expected to help develop and support the engineering and electrical construction elements of our organization. This will involve quoting, in-house design and study functions, as well as field-orientated project construction, commissioning, preventative maintenance and testing assignments.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Developing and managing key client relationships.
- Provide leadership to the Winnipeg Office
- Develop a team of top performers and future leaders in the organization.
- Ensures key financial targets for Winnipeg Office are met by managing expenses and monitoring revenues.
- Ensuring all key performance indicator targets for Winnipeg Office are met or exceeded.
- Ensure compliance with and identifying opportunities to enhance safety and training.
- Scheduling manpower and equipment for multiple projects.
- Design, inspect, commission, test, maintain and repair electrical power and control systems; generators, transformers, breakers, protection relays and other equipment.
- Provide technical services and support to internal/external customers.
- Operations and reliability engineering support for a variety of industrial and utility clients.
- Writing quotes, proposals and technical reports related to studies or service calls.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technologist and affiliation with a professional organization (A.Sc.T., P. Eng., C.E.T, or equivalent).
- Experience in a maintenance, design-build, manufacturing, construction, or utilities company with significant experience managing technical projects will be considered a strong asset.
- Strong communicator who can enhance performance through open dialogue.
- Demonstrated ability to forge strong relationships with team, corporate departments, key business partners and customers.
- Proven ability as a mentor who can lead cross-functional teams dedicated to achieving strategic goals, including quality control, customer satisfaction and on-time performance.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, accurate and possess the ability to meet sudden deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Ability to support, strengthen and enhance safety initiatives.
- Able to assess operations, programs, staffing and financial needs and effectiveness.
- Physically fit to lift and move heavy items up to 50 lbs.
- Physical fitness test and drug and alcohol test will be required.
- Valid driver's license.
We offer an extensive benefits package including: Life, Health & Dental program plus an additional Health Care Spending Account; RSP matching program; relocation allowance; educational assistance programs; Christmas office closure; 5-year service bonus 1 week (5 paid days) after the 5th year of service. The successful candidate has the potential to earn a highly competitive salary in addition to other performance-based incentives.
Challenge yourself today in an environment that rewards innovation, and hard work while offering numerous opportunities for growth. Please apply by submitting your resume online!
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Reference ID: #TSMB-TSS-0220
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent