A leading label manufacturer of marking, weighing, Labelling and packaging equipment located in Mississauga is looking for a bright and energetic individual to join our team. We deal in meat equipment, deli equipment, bakery equipment, convenience store equipment and much more.
Education: Min. Bachelor in Industrial Engineering/Automation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for troubleshooting the following: hydraulics, pneumatic, motors, pumps, control circuits, digital electronics, electrical, VFD, power supplies, computers and power distribution
- Test and repair saws, slicers, grinders, tenderizers, vacuum packagers and many other pieces of commercial food equipment
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoots electrical systems and diagrams. Effectively handle service requests and work orders
- Assess and complete repairs quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work well with limited supervision and be a team player
- Availability to work after hours and weekends is required
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous maintenance experience and a diploma/degree in any related technical background
- Person should be able to travel to US/ US Visa/ Canadian Passport Holder.
- Team player with good communication skills
- Experience with food manufacturing equipment
- Knowledge of VFD
- Ability to read Blue Prints/Schematics required
- Ability to operate a forklift is an asset
- Must have a valid G license
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. If you are interested in this position please send your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- maintenance technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)