We are looking for a Warehouse Attendant - part time - to join our team. We have opportunities for day and evening shifts.
Your objective will be to actively participate in the support of the warehouse operations through various responsibilities.
Toromont Cat is the Caterpillar dealer covering the provinces and territories from Manitoba to Newfoundland. Our mission is to supply and repair new and used equipment by providing our customers in the markets we serve with a superior experience and exceptional support. Toromont is an employer of choice, immune to economic cycles, with a wide range of products (mining, construction, material handling, generators, etc.)
Founded in 1993, Toromont Cat is a division of Toromont Industries, a publicly traded, diversified growth company incorporated in 1963. We are focused on developing solutions to help our customers succeed. We are committed to being the preferred choice for our customers, with more than 300 models of specialized machines and attachments in our Cat product line, a wide selection of related equipment and technology partners, and a variety of rental and service options for any job.
Safety is a priority at Toromont Cat. We want to provide our employees and customers with an injury and accident-free work environment, supported by continuous and effective risk management, and based on our values and actions.
- Pick up products to assemble orders for various customers, while meeting established productivity standards;
- Proceed with the loading and unloading of trucks;
- Perform general sanitation tasks;
- Verify the return of parts;
- Ensure compliance with hygiene standards and safe work practices;
- Participate in team meetings;
- Perform all tasks required by the position or by the manager
- Receive merchandise;
- Preparation of inventory orders;
- Ensure the verification and accuracy of orders;
- Carry out the daily cycle accounts;
What we offer
- Competitive compensation including benefits, pension plan, RRSP with employer contribution and vacation (once tenure is achieved)
- A flexible work environment with a focus on work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive corporate culture where everyone feels comfortable being themselves
- A team that encourages professional growth and development
- An opportunity to play a meaningful and impactful role within the organization and on projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our annual 360 volunteer program
- An organization that seeks to leverage its reputation, reach and expertise to build a greener world
- Personal protective equipment (safety shoes, etc.)
- Work uniforms