Do you want to grow your clinical skills with an established team of professionals?
We are looking for an individual to join our team as a Certified Athletic Therapist / Registered Kinesiologist!
Arthritis & Sports Medicine Centre and area clinics are busy multidisciplinary clinics located in Hamilton, ON.
DSD Management is a well-established company with 20 years of experience providing a high quality of patient care in the areas of Physiotherapy, Registered Massage Therapy, Chiropractic, Neuropathy, Pelvic Floor and Custom Orthopedic Bracing.
We value our team model and multi-disciplinary approach that helps our patients achieve their rehabilitation goals. We pride ourselves on operating with integrity and achieving excellence in all that we do.
As a Certified Athletic Therapist / Kinesiologist in our clinic, you would have a chance to partner with many experienced professionals in the field of health care including Physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, and Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Overseeing exercise programs
- Utilizing various modalities including Ultrasound, TENS, and IFC
- Carrying out Manual Techniques as per the treatment plan
- Patient Education - Ex: exercise programs, short and long term goals
- Properly documenting patient injuries and programs according to guidelines
- Uses a results focused mindset to maximize business potential, meet quarterly and annual targets and identify trends
- Successful completion of a Athletic Therapy Program (exam candidates are accepted) or equivalent
- Certified Athletic Therapist with the CATA in good standing in Ontario (exam candidates are accepted)
- Undergraduate degree in Kinesiology
- Registered Kinesiologist designation
- Strong team player
- Willingness to learn and grow with our established clinic
- Ability to travel to area clinics in the Greater Hamilton Area
Hours of Work:
- 2 evenings per week
- No Weekends!
- Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business
- Travel will be required within the Greater Hamilton Area (sick coverage, vacation coverage, additional support, etc.)
What We Offer:
- Paid training
- Education Allowance
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Development focused environment
- Managerial and Admin support
- Employee Engagement Events
- Stable and long standing company
- Free Parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Clinical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kinesiology (Preferred)
- Athletic Therapy (Preferred)