Reporting to the CFO, the Associate Financial Analyst will be responsible for assisting with accurate and timely financial reporting and analysis for EarthFresh Canada and US while following the organization’s mission, vision and values.
- University degree in Commerce or Accounting
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Financial Analyst role
- Strong numerical literacy and ability to work confidently with numbers
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high-volume environment and take initiative
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in MS Office and/or accounting related software
- Ability to work remotely as required
- Assist in the preparation of reports/schedules to support accurate financial reporting for a variety of internal and external stakeholders (Canada and US).
- Coordinate transactional investigation with other departments.
- Participate in the month-end close process and month-end analysis.
- Work with Finance Department to continuously improve and automate team processes.
- Assist with planning and execution of various projects and reporting.
- Review, analyze and provide insights relating to costing variances for all plant activities, including production, inventory, and operating expenses to drive business improvements.
- Support operations management in developing KPIs and measurement methods against those standards.
- Evaluation and Cost/Benefit Analysis of various projects and departmental initiatives, including product specification changes and process improvements, to assess impact on profitability and plant operations.
- Other duties as required by the CFO.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Burlington, ON L7L 0A1