Established in 2006, Strategic Aviation Holdings Ltd. is a multi-functional aviation services company offering passenger, cargo and ground support with a focus on safety and quality. For us, success lies in delivering peace of mind to our customers, and we are passionate about ensuring their needs are met – on time, every time. This exciting position is due to growth in the company and we are searching for someone who works well in a team environment and has an out of the box mindset.
This role acts as the primary contact person for the field operations support team in relation to all systems, IT and operational issues. Project Manager, Field Operations Support is responsible for overseeing the Project Coordinator and Data Analyst to ensure deadlines are met and projects are completed to the highest standard.
- Responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing of corporate projects
- Responsible for task distributions to project coordinator and data analyst
- Collecting information for monthly corporate newsletters
- Planning and executing the migration of social media platforms
- Assisting in the optimization progress of audits
- Overseeing the performance of project coordinator and data analyst
- Monitoring and approving time away/sick time
- Creating and updating project charters and approval documents
- Responsible for the development, execution and monitoring of a performance dashboard that displays all identified corporate metrics.
- Overseeing the project progress and problems encountered
- Hosting weekly project meetings
- Primary contact point to corporate IT
- Organizing training sessions and live entry tutorials
- Coordinating the migration processes of projects
- Highly organized
- Skilled in operating corporate systems: Talent LMS, Cornerstone, Ceridian Dayforce, Zendesk, G-Suite would be a benefit
- Experienced in leading large-scale programs or projects from IT to operations audits
- Ability to adapt to different roles that suit the stage/phase of the program/project
- Ability to align and communicate how the objectives of the program/project align with strategy
- Ability to look beyond the work breakdown structure, activities and schedule to manage deliverables to keep the program/project on track
- Ability to strategize and meet deliverables while supporting all employees impacted by projects
- Strength in communication, training and mitigating risk
- Proficient in translating key leadership decisions to the various stakeholder groups and aligning all groups towards delivering the program/project objective
- Proficient in computer software programs such as word processing, spreadsheet programs, and databases. SME and project lead experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop project teams and support field operations support department
- Project management experience is essential
- Excellent typing and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent listening skills, and the ability to handle multiple requests while detailing document activity, delegating and educating employees to meet deliverables
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
We are an equal opportunity employer who agrees not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, or age.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- operations management: 1 year (Preferred)