The basic qualifications, we require:
The WFS Staffing Coordinator – key responsibilities:
- A completed Bachelor’s degree (or 2+ years of internal Amazon experience in lieu of degree)
- Experience in a fast paced, customer oriented environment, such as operations, administrative support, customer service, retail, hospitality, staffing, recruiting, human resources or other related field
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) required
The preferred qualifications, we prefer:
- Serves as the lead to pre plan, execute, and audit New Hiring Events (NHE) based on labor projections to meet the labor order demands and fill on-time. Completes post-event audit of event and communicates event metrics to staffing leadership
- Meets critical deadlines for initiating background screening to achieve labor orders
- Ensures 100% compliance for work authorization documentation for associates
- Consults with applicants on the best match for their desired position and available opportunities in Node
- Guides applicants through the hiring process in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures
- Effectively executes NHE activities including Greeter, Welcome Event Presenter, Candidate Care Specialist, Computer Assistance, Badge Photo
- Serves as the lead to pre plan, execute, and audit New Hire Orientation (NHO) (proctored) or (virtual). Communicates and coordinates with site HR and Operations Leadership team for proctored NHO greeting. Completes post-even audit of proctored NHO event and communicates event metrics to site and staffing leadership
- Utilizes Applicant Tracking System to move candidates through the application process and updates appointment arrival status for NHE and NHO
- Initiates Candidate onboarding and matching them to the proper requisition
- Resolves candidate escalation issues by contacting them to identify issues, offering to reschedule them, or assisting candidates who are having virtual NHO technology issues, or assistance with any other concerns
- Partners with Staffing Manager to support community groups such as workforce development agencies or local community colleges to leverage grassroots sourcing channels to develop talent communities to fill positions
- Contacts candidates with cleared contingencies in order to eliminate risk of not meeting labor orders
- Ensures all documents are scanned into the digital file management system
- Trains Staffing Coordinators, Staffing Administrators, and Staffing Ambassadors on best practices and ensure standard work is followed
- Maintains confidentially on candidate sensitive topics.
- Tracks and maintains statistics on effectiveness of Recruitment through weekly reports on recruiting data for presentation to HR leadership and business partners
- Must be able to travel as needed to conduct events in various locations within your designated Node or assigned geographical area. Transports NHE supplies and materials to/from off-site hiring events
- Staffing Coordinators are required to work a flexible schedule. This means a varying shifts to include evenings and weekends in multiple sites. Overtime may also be required to support the needs of the business
- Local travel up to 75% required – National travel up to 10% of the time
- 3+ years of experience in a fast paced, customer oriented environment, such as operations, administrative support, customer service, retail, hospitality, staffing, recruiting, human resources or other related field
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems or other tracking and reporting systems like Salesforce
- Prior experience working in Human Resources, Staffing, or Recruiting is preferred
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal verbal/written skills
- Ability to work with very diverse groups of people at all levels of authority.
- Flexibility and adaptability in dealing with rapidly changing priorities and demands necessary, including daily work location and business line support.
- Ability to work in a complex organization that is fast-paced and constantly changing to meet current challenges. This position must function in this environment on a daily basis and react quickly to meet pressing needs.
- Must have strong initiative and the ability to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to meet competing deadlines under pressure while maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Bilingual written/speaking is desirable
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us