Career Opportunity – Carrier Enterprise Canada
Residential Account Manager
CE is a subsidiary of the largest independent HVAC/R distribution company in the world, Watsco, Inc. CE proudly distributes the Carrier, Bryant and Payne brands of HVAC equipment for the use in Commercial and Residential markets, as well as a full-line of aftermarket parts, supplies, and accessories. CE has 36 locations across Canada. We are currently accepting internal and external applicants for a Residential Account Manager.
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Winnipeg East
Working closely with an existing dealer network and generating new business for Carrier Residential Equipment and our parts product lines, your main job responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting new dealers/customers
- Developing our existing dealer network
- Achieving agreed upon sales goals for assigned territory
- Introducing new and existing programs and products to customers
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies, goals and sales plans
- Accepting and processing new orders from customers, and keeping customers aware of product availability and the status of their orders
- Building strong internal and external client relationships by providing dedicated customer service
- Actively participating in industry associations and events
- Assisting the credit department in the collection of outstanding debts and the resolution of disputes with customers
Skills and Behaviours
- Minimum three to five years of successful sales experience in a fast paced, competitive and high-volume environment, ideally within an HVAC/R, technical and/or Distribution Company
- Post-secondary degree/diploma
- Proven negotiation, sales and leadership abilities
- Organized, independent individual who has a strong desire to sell and succeed
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Computer literate
Why work for CE Canada?
- Our culture and mindset are focused on leading sustainable, ambitious, strategic growth through engagement, empowerment and accountability!
- We are a team built on trust and integrity
- We believe our people are what delivers a high level of customer experience
- We offer competitive salary, incentive and benefits
- We invest a lot in valuable training, best-in-class tools, and a successful value add and sales methodology
- We win and celebrate together
*Carrier Enterprise Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Recruiter of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time