Homemade Bakery in Montreal is looking to hire an in-house account representative. The candidate should be a highly organized, flexible, detail oriented and enthusiastic individual
Responsibilities and Duties
The candidate would handle the entire order processing from initial customer phoning to completion of invoicing.
Qualifications and Skills
- Oversee all ordering and order processing functions to ensure they run smoothly.
- Basic receptionist work, answering/replying/screening incoming calls/emails and routing them to the appropriate destination.
- Record orders and enter them into computer system.
- Strong attention to detail, coupled with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Requires experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Completing and assigning projects, as needed.
- Writing and prepping emails.
- Producing detailed office communications, reports, meeting notes and other notifications.
- Negotiate company agreements and policies with new clients via phone/email.
- Collections: constantly update the invoices and be on top of collections.
- Content writing for social media network is a Plus.
- Experience in administrative or office administrative work.
- Creative thinker with the desire to help organize and run the framework of a capable and dynamic office environment.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to work collaboratively under deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong project management capabilities in addition to excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Fluency in basic MS Office
- Bilingual in English and French, verbal and written.
Job Type: Full-time
- Data Entry and customer relations: 1 year
- Fluency in English and French