2270-2nd Ave, Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A1C8
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Real Canadian Superstore is looking for Talented, Passionate Leaders with a proven record of delighting customers and growing sales. As an Assistant Store Manager in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction.
In this exciting role you will:
- Lead, coach and motivate colleagues to improve productivity, engagement and retention
- Be committed to maintaining merchandising and operational standards
- Be accountable for departmental financial objectives
- Be constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our team
If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you!
- 6+ years of previous retail management experience required
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate/listen
- Computer skills (PC Applications; Outlook/E-mail, Excel)
- Must be able to work days, evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays in a
Here are just some of the things Loblaw Colleagues enjoy:
- 10% Colleague Discount Program on eligible products sold at Loblaw stores
- Opportunities for career growth
- Comprehensive training
- Helping you help others with our Volunteer Grant Program
We have been recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 Employers, Best Diversity Employers, and Top Employers for Young People.
All we need to continue our success is you!
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.