Why join us?
We are looking for an organized and highly motivated Marketing and Design Studio Coordinator to join our engaged and high-reaching head office Marketing and Communications team. You’re organized and diplomatic; a multi-tasker who can evaluate priorities as they relate to business objectives and contribute to broader brand and marketing initiatives in support of the company strategic plan. You set the highest standards of quality and professionalism for yourself and help motivate the same in those around you. With an eye for the “why” behind the “what”, you ask the right questions to really understand customer and business needs, and can seamlessly match people to projects and skills to requirements.
Reporting to the Studio Manager, under the leadership of the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Studio Coordinator will contribute to the successful operation of our Global Creative Services.
Mandates for this role include:
Project coordination and prioritization from scheduling to execution, the ability to build and maintain strong internal relationships, actively contributing to the creation of content and maintaining rigorous quality control. Underscoring all roles in the Marketing and Communications team is a commitment to building brand equity and consistency across all markets and leading the industry in all aspects of our work.
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for:
To succeed in this role, you:
- Coordinating a high volume of projects and manage varying skills of internal and external designers
- Adding value to the marketing process, beyond execution, including strict quality control, creative art direction, and injection of business insights
- Participating in the creation of content for marketing and communications tools including brochures, presentations, websites, etc.
- Ensuring timely execution and delivery of multiple projects to internal clients; delivering above-expectation, on-time and on-budget
- Liaising with printers and other vendors on production and delivery of marketing material to various internal customers
- Proofreading material at all stages of projects
- Monitoring schedules and advising project team of any delays or changes
- Assisting with tactical activities and planning on specific projects
Key attributes for success:
- Possess a relevant degree, ideally with a focus on Marketing or Communications
- Have experience in print and digital production
- Have 3-5 years of related marketing experience, creative studio experience would be an asset
- Possess dynamic writing skills; ability to tailor messaging to varied audiences
- Demonstrate a track record in ensuring consistent, perfect delivery of marketing projects for internal clients
- Whether coming from an agency or client-side, he/she will be able to meet multiple client demands and prioritize work through excellent time-management and strong project-management skills
- Familiarity with project management an asset, but not required
- Strong relationship building skills to collaborate with internal and external teams and customers
- Appreciation of design and the creative process
- Present in a professional and positive manner, with a “can do” attitude
- Initiative and creativity; displaying a high degree of imagination and willingness to explore new avenues in order to succeed
- Integrity; quickly establishing a reputation as trustworthy and forthright is key for success within Oxford
- A proven track-record, with the ability to hit the ground running
- Results-oriented and execution-focused, possessing a bias for action
- Superior communication skills; both written and oral
OMERS is one of Canada’s leading pension funds. We invest over $85 billion for more than 470,000 plan members and their families. Our investment professionals use a direct-drive, active management strategy to invest in public and private markets from our offices in Toronto, New York, London and Sydney. We are committed to earning superior returns by attracting world-class investors and by building a culture of excellence.
Established in 1960, Oxford Properties Group is the real estate arm of OMERS, one of Canada’s largest pension funds with over $85 billion in assets. Today, Oxford is a global platform for real estate investment, development and management, with over 2,000 employees and over $45 billion of assets that it manages for OMERS and on behalf of its co-owners and investment partners. Headquartered in Toronto, Oxford has regional offices in Calgary, New York, Boston, Washington, DC, Singapore, Sydney and London, each with a team of talented professionals with deep real estate expertise and local market insight. For more information about us visit www.oxfordproperties.com.
OMERS is committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. Diversity and Inclusion at OMERS means we respect and value the broadest range of experiences, geographies, gender, ethnicities and perspectives as key elements of our culture. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.