Swiss Chalet is looking for Servers for our Simcoe location!
At Swiss Chalet we deliver delicious “home-made” food, made fresh in-house just for you. Our atmosphere is warm, welcoming and feels like home.
At Swiss Chalet, we work as a team and help each other succeed. Our Managers are hands-on and our team works together to deliver the Perfect Guest Experience to our guests each and every time. We genuinely care about each Guest and every Associate.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about Food, Hospitality, and are Guest focused as well as being a strong and motivating team player.
Be a “know-it-all” about our regular and promotional beverage/food menu. Communicate and recommend
- Provide a welcoming smile and genuine hospitality
- Get to know our Guests and enhance their personal experience while flawlessly executing our steps of service
- Provide responsible alcohol service to all Guests
- Adhere to all safe food safety and handling procedures
- Abide by Food Safety regulations and best practices
Is This You?
- Previous experience as a server is an asset
- Provincial Responsible Alcohol Service certification is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and self-confident with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work a flexible schedule (i.e. days, nights, weekends)
- Team Player - help contribute to a positive. Guest experience however necessary
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe brands
Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1,400 restaurants across Canada
At Swiss Chalet "Every Guest Leaves Happy "!
If you are interested in working at this location, please apply today!
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact email@example.com.
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners, which are independently owned and operated.