Address: 40 Eglinton Avenue E, Toronto, ON
CauseForce, LLC provides complete turnkey fundraising programs and mega-event services to charitable organizations. In the past 16 years, CauseForce programs have delivered nearly a billion dollars to our non-profit foundation clients located in Canada, and the United States. CauseForce creates programs and events that make a difference in the lives of participants as well as delivering awareness, donors, and dollars to charitable partners across the globe.
This position will be responsible for email inclusive of writing, coding, campaign set-up and planning, testing and scheduling for multiple company managed brands and accounts. As a part of the Marketing team, this role is responsible for on time delivery of daily, weekly and monthly emails as directed by the Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have the technical know-how of email development and setting up marketing automation campaigns within our email service provider.
As Email Marketing Coordinator, you will be a vital member of the Ride to Conquer Cancer and OneWalk to Conquer Cancer events. The work you do, combined with the efforts of our total marketing team will lead to new audiences finding our events, and will facilitate brand awareness, event registrations and increased fundraising. If you live in or near Toronto and are passionate about this cause as well as the work you do, this is the position for you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for email management including: planning, list selection, segmentation, customer profiling, targeting, email building and deployment, post-campaign analysis and performance reporting
- Work with the Marketing Manager and digital marketing team to plan out all email campaigns
- Facilitate and execute QA/AB testing, segmentation and audience building in collaboration with manager and cross functional teams
- Working closely with Marketing and Digital team to monitor compatibility of email communications across platforms and device
- Set up and proofread email campaigns and list queries
- Maintaining, adjust and constantly update email calendar to ensure accuracy and timely launch and execution of upcoming emails
- Create, edit and proof marketing email content
- Troubleshoot website and email issues like problems with HTML/CSS and communicate with the development team when help is required to fix issues.
- Track and analyze results of email campaigns and provide insights based on benchmarks or trends and suggest improvements
- Monitor email performance and make recommendations for optimization
- Manage and evolve the sophistication of the data and targeting strategy to ensure campaigns are as personalized and relevant to its audience as possible
- Assist with other marketing projects as needed
- Must have 1-3 years’ proven work experience in email marketing
- Experience in HTML coding for email
- Must be proficient in HTML
- Must have CMS platform experience like WordPress
- Email building platform experience
- Experience in copy editing, proofreading, and online functionality testing (quality assurance)
- Ability to write variety of emotionally compelling emails with strong calls to action for different brands
- Ability to run reports on key email marketing metrics
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment under tight deadlines is a must
- Experience using BlackBaud Luminate Online is an asset
- Experience with Photoshop is preferred
The work that you will do enables CauseForce to raise substantial funds for worthwhile causes, and ultimately helps thousands of people in need. We invite you to be part of our tight community, passion and pride in the work we do.
Please attach your resume (in a Word or PDF document) as part of your application, only if you meet all the above mentioned qualifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Email Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Email Deployment: 1 year (Required)
- Email Building: 1 year (Required)
- Marketing Analytics and Reporting: 1 year (Required)
- Email HTML coding: 1 year (Required)
- Html: 1 year (Required)
- Email Segmentation: 1 year (Required)
- Email Analytics: 1 year (Required)
- A/B Testing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)