Serving customers while maintaining and ensuring an efficient, clean friendly and positive environment
Education & Qualifications
Excellent graphic design and page layout skills. Professional design portfolio, preferably including business-related graphics products. Proficient with the following applications:
➡️ Are you a Graphic Designer?
➡️ Are you creative?
➡️ Can you develop print media?
➡️ Want to join a great team?
➡️ Print experience an asset
➡️ Strong attention to detail
➡️ Outstanding time management and organizational skills
➡️ Multitasking – must have the ability to simultaneously process multiple tasks
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists customers with printing estimates/orders, and other services offered
- Assists customers with their product and service needs in person, through e-mail and by phone
- Creates promotional materials including, but not limited to, multimedia presentations, banners, newsletters, flyers, signs, posters and business cards
- Involved in the output, work flow management, and production of orders
- Opens and closes the store and cash register and store systems
- Assists in maintaining, ordering and stocking inventory for Print Centre
- Consults with customers on their graphics needs
- Other duties as assigned
Print Experience an Asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour