Would you like to work for a well-established and respected local business in Greater Victoria?
Harbord Insurance is growing and is currently seeking an experienced finance professional to join its Finance team. The Finance Clerk – A/R reports to the Finance Manager and is responsible for timely and accurately depositing and recording all receipts.
- Minimum 1 year related experience in an accounting environment
- Experience working with computerized accounting systems.
- experience with MS Office
- Aptitude for multi-tasking and problem solving
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Posting and depositing of all receipts
- resolving discrepancies and unapplied receipts
- filing and scanning documents for records retention
- Other duties as required.
Harbord offers a very competitive salary and benefits plan. Please reply to this ad, submitting your resume with a cover letter, outlining your related experience and indicating salary expectations.
Established in 1947, Harbord provides a full range of Insurance products, including Auto, Business & Commercial, Home, Marine and Travel, to more than 26,000 clients in the Greater Victoria area. We pride ourselves on working hard for our clients, taking the time to listen and going that extra mile.
Job Type: Full-time