Performs accounting and clerical tasks related to the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions. Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Manage the accounts payable inbox
- Matching and data entry of all invoices for received goods (ITL items). Investigation of 60+day outstanding ITL items.
- Coding and entering of freight and miscellaneous invoices.
- Vendor maintenance
- Responds to all supplier invoicing inquiries.
- Identifies and posts corporate MasterCard charges
- Reconciling of prepaids accounts
- Processes weekly cheque runs and electronic payments.
- Balances specific weekly and monthly GL accounts.
- Review vendor statements and investigate any discrepancies
- Assists other members of the accounting team as required
- Performs other duties as required
- Preferably 1-3 years accounts payables and general accounting experience
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Knowledge of general accounting principals
- Accounting software experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Customer service skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- accounts payable: 3 years (Required)