VPAC Construction Group is looking for an individual who possesses some knowledge and experience in residential and/or commercial construction to join our team as a Project Coordinator.
Duties will include organization & maintenance of project files & drawings as well as assisting with tender closings. Main job responsibilities will consistent of assisting Project Managers with all aspects of project work including the following:
- Report to designated Project Managers on several projects at once
- Directly communicate with project team members, including site superintendents, vendors, designers, and consultants
- Prepare, distribute and track project documentation including daily email correspondence, purchase orders, change orders, RFI’s, etc
- Review shop drawings for compliance and prepare/submit shop drawings for consultant review
- Effectively utilize software such as Word, Excel, Outlook. MS Project skills preferred
- Understand and maintain project cost records
- Open and close project files
- Review completed projects with management to improve future outcomes
- Assist with the preparation of tenders and proposals
- Attend project site visits, prepare visit/ meeting minutes
Other skills required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in construction industry
- Detail oriented, accurate and highly organized
- Ability to work in a high-paced atmosphere
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, ability to interpret needs and express ideas clearly
- Commitment to working in a team environment and good team-building abilities
- Able to interpret and effectively manage multiple and competing priorities and timelines
Please email your resume in PDF or Word format only. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
**Recruiters, please DO NOT reply to this ad.
Job Type: Full-time
- construction: 3 years (Required)
- Consult blueprints, designs, and client instructions to develop construction plans for your team
- Manage construction sites, ensuring that workers adhere to construction plans and safety codes
- Create and enforce employee schedules and construction timelines
- Document all costs and ensure that expenses never exceed the construction budget
- Update clients on construction progress through presentations and client meetings
- Other duties as requested