Tridon Communications is a full solution Telecom Systems Integrator with CSA certification and licensed by APEGA. Our Engineering, Service and Tower Divisions collaborate with customers to build custom solutions for their communication needs. We have been supplying wireless communication products and services to Alberta industry since 1981. We operate three full-service shops in Fort McMurray, Edmonton and Athabasca.
Tridon will, through safety, integrity, and with excellence, lead our markets with innovative and effective communications technologies, relentless in our passion for absolute customer satisfaction.
We are a:
- MOTOROLA Platinum Service Centre,
- KENWOOD Authorized Dealer,
- TELUS Customer Care Centre
- State of the Art CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Certified Repair Centre
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers (2014 Silver Winner).
- On the job training
- Competitive Wages
- Company paid benefits
- 5 paid personal days per year
- Additional paid days off for Years of Service
- Opportunity to advance and grow
The individual filling the Sales Representative role will be passionate about technology, professionally and effectively helping customers stay better connected by matching their needs with TELUS products and services. The Sales Representative must be a motivated member of a high performing team that provides support to a wide variety of customers, working diligently to balance the customers’ needs with that of the company.
This is a part-time position located in Athabasca, Alberta.
- 2+ years’ experience in retail customer service based position
- Technology savvy
- Knowledgeable about smart phones specifically TELUS Smartphones and data
- Proficient in computer programs such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability listen to clients and interpret their needs through quick dialogue on the phone or in person
- Strong attention to detail with high organizational and interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to grasp new techniques and deal with rapidly changing events
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to work independently and use creative thinking to solve problems
- Delivers an exceptional, game-changing customer service experience within the store, matching clientele with the appropriate service and product to meet their individual needs
- Follows up with customer calls and files contracts
- Meets and exceeds sales goals
- Follows TELUS procedures for warranty claims
- Reads TELUS daily, online bulletins
- Participates in developing company goals, objectives, policies and procedures
- Liaises with other departments to maximize the “Team Concept”
- Communicates with the store manager on merchandising requirements and replenishes stock when delivered as required
- Stays up-to-date on the latest technology and training.
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest. To ensure that the recruitment process for this position runs as smoothly and as quickly as possible, it is our policy to only contact successful candidates during the application stage.
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)