Who we are:
Clarius is on a mission to enable more medical professionals to use ultrasound to improve patient care. We have developed a wireless, smartphone ultrasound scanner that is disrupting a $6 billion medical imaging business. We are always searching for innovative, self-starters to join our team.
We have an opening for a temporary Manufacturing Technician for a three month contract with the possibility to extend.
- Perform hand soldering, inspection and rework on PCBA, assemblies as per engineering specification and IPC workmanship standards
- Soldering thin wires to PCBA under microscope.
- Mechanical assembly as required
- Other duties as required
Education and Training:
- Completion of High School and above.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Soldering under microscope preferred
- Ability to read and understand assembly documents
- Hand soldering
- Mechanical assembly
- 3 years + experience in soldering small electrical parts or wire
- Experience in assembly
- At least 3 years+ experience with hand soldering.
What we Offer:
- Competitive base salary (commensurate with experience and education)
- Extended Medical and Dental benefit package
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company
- An opportunity to help create a paradigm shift in the medical field
Please send a cover letter and resume
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those are selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Temporary