Are you looking for innovation and creativity? Do you want to be recognized for your contributions? Is it important for you to be a part of a dynamic, fast paced and company? RevenueWire is a global payments platform for companies looking to sell digital products online. Combined with world-leading services, we optimize every phase of the transaction lifecycle to empower companies to grow their business. We offer a professional, entrepreneurial, fun atmosphere with top talent, hard working individuals. Quite simply, we love what we do!
The successful candidate will be a versatile developer passionate about building and deploying quality web applications, comfortable with back-end and front-end development, keen to build quality code through our agile software development lifecycle, curious about working with new technologies and frameworks in the cloud, and enthusiastically participate in the development of the team. You will work with our team of full-time developers to contribute directly to our e-commerce and payments SaaS platform, delivering world-class services to customers and clients around the world, from Victoria, BC.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works under supervision of the development manager to develop and test software components in accordance with the established software development process
- Proven analytical ability to create clean code / modify application code to support new functionality
- Proven ability to complete sprint deliverables within effort and time estimates
- Troubleshoot implementations of technology and programs, doing own testing to ensure smooth delivery
- Documentation of current and planned functionality to ensure easy development, verification and maintenance
- Involvement in regular releases and associated testing and monitoring
- Work within team-developed design methodologies and processes, participating in improvement initiatives
- Investigative and on-call work as required
- Understanding and experience working in an agile development an asset
- Working knowledge of php frameworks (such as Slim and Zend) and/or js frameworks (such as React.js) is an asset
- Designs and delivers high performance data models
- Familiar with API-driven web application architectures, based on microservices, serverless computing, and AWS services
- Quickly understands business needs, and appreciates the impact changes can have across the system
- Builds effective, no-nonsense User Interfaces that enables users to effectively accomplish their objectives
- Experienced developing release pipelines that reliably deploy code to cloud services such as Jenkins)
- Interested in learning and working with new technologies
- Team player, able to be share your expertise with others and learn from them.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build relationships.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with invested growth opportunity. If you’re a good match with the above qualifications and are ready to be part of an e-commerce company where your contributions count, we want to hear from you.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. RevenueWire Inc. strongly supports equality in employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- software development: 1 year (Required)