Internet Sales Specialist
401 Dixie Hyundai
AutoCanada is a multi-location automotive dealership group operating in both Canada and the United States. Our model enables us to serve a diversified geographic customer base and enjoy benefits not available to single location dealerships. AutoCanada trades under the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ACQ. The multi-location dealership model enables AutoCanada to serve a diversified geographic customer base providing a range of services to customers including new and used vehicle sales, financing, leasing, automotive service and repair, collision repair, and parts sales. Founded in 2006, AutoCanada has expanded significantly and continues to grow. Today, customers are served by more than 4,200 employees comprised of automotive service technicians, sales experts, and support staff from offices across Canada.
At AutoCanada, we know to be best-in-class in the industry and to succeed that we need the best people. That's why we are committed to hiring the very best people who can help us to curate exceptional experiences for our clients. We strive to provide our associates with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
What We Offer
- Paid vacation
- Health and dental benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Community focused work culture with a diverse and dynamic workforce
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing business!
401 Dixie Hyundai is an AutoCanada dealership. We offer many automotive products and services to clients in the Windsor area. We are looking for a passionate, high-energy and driven Internet Sales Specialist to join our team! Reporting to the General Sales Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and addressing internet leads with the goal of successfully matching clients with new or used vehicles. You will be successful in this role by utilizing your knowledge of the sales framework and leveraging your in-depth expertise related to social media and lead management to increase sales revenue.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Handle all internet and live chat inquiries using a variety of tools such as social media, email, phone and live chat scripts and templates.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with clients by acknowledging messages, answering questions and responding to clients via their preferred method.
- Management of a sales and lease portfolio.
- Review the CRM system frequently and manage leads effectively.
- Follow up with leads, scheduling in-dealership appointments where appropriate.
- Meets sales goals and objectives including but not limited to response time, number of internet leads received, appointments set, and number of vehicles sold.
- Present initial financing options based on customer needs.
- Develop an expert knowledge of our OEM partners, their products as well as an understanding of the competitive landscape from both a competitor and product perspective.
- Analyze lead data and develop strategies and supporting processes to support turning leads into sales.
- Utilize tools to answer clients’ questions and to schedule appointments to visit the dealerships.
- Achieve sales targets by overcoming objections, requesting business and negotiating price.
- Complete sales contracts and explain and offer warranties, services and financing options to clients.
- Liaise with the service department leaders to develop a strategy and execute a framework for providing solutions and options to off-warranty clients.
- Deliver an exceptional customer service experience to our valued clients.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- High school completion or GED equivalent is required.
- Digital Marketing Diploma or similar post-secondary education is considered an asset.
- Availability during the evenings and on weekends is required.
- Valid OMVIC or obtaining OMVIC License is a condition of employment.
- Some experience developing Internet Sales strategies and leveraging social media to drive customer engagement.
- Proven performance and experience in either an inbound or outbound sales environment.
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining client relationships.
- Proficient in analyzing data and understanding buyer behavior to know who to target and how to engage customers to motivate them to interact with the sales team.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication combined with the ability to interact and gain the support of senior leadership and other decision makers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage priorities, perform a variety of tasks and meet required deadlines and targets.
- Results-driven and career focused individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to be successful.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Excellent skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Highly skilled in standard office software (MS Office, SharePoint, etc.).
- Knowledge of Reynolds and Reynolds and Tableau computer systems would be considered an asset.
- Experience managing large corporate sales accounts would be considered an asset.
- Previous sales experience, preferably B2B (business to business) is considered an asset.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving history.
We offer competitive total compensation, meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.autocan.ca. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. AutoCanada is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.