Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
audience of the BSA covers both business, technical team as well as QA's hence it is expected that the BSA will have the ability to explain to all parties involved their requirements and how the stories belonging to those features fall into the bigger picture. This highlighting the primary role of the BSA which is to create requirements that will be held as the primary source of truth for a project deliverable among all parties involved.
Taking ownership of the projects requirements, creation, maintenance etc.
Plan, manage, lead and oversee the end-to-end delivery of requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project in alignment with the business and/or enterprise needs and strategies. Provide leadership and work collaboratively with stakeholders including business, technology and finance partners to support project benefits and changes to business processes, policies and systems across single or multiple Lines of Business (LoB).
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES CUSTOMER Recognizing the importance of our customers - anticipating and meeting their evolving needs, as well as providing the kind of Legendary Customer Service that reflects TD's standards and Guiding Principles. Lead a diverse range of stakeholders; communicates effectively by adapting style and technique to a diverse audience
- Analyze impacts to customers, stakeholders, employees, process, technology solutions to achieve business results
- Understand and clarify work packages of each assigned initiative/project inclusive of constraints (time, cost, people resources) and maintain a customer-centric approach
- Provide recommendations and direction based on the end to end customer experience when making decisions
- Lead and own the project deliverables related to business requirements to meet the needs of the customer, employee, and business
- Assess and ensure that customer and employee experience / stakeholder impacts are appropriately managed
- Engage appropriate stakeholders to identify and manage required outcomes of projects for the business
- Provide on-going communication to key stakeholders, including the project sponsor, business project owner, project / program / portfolio manager to ensure they are aware of significant changes which impact requirements delivery against the overall project
- Respond to inquiries and escalate concerns from stakeholders and partners at all levels in the organization
- Identify and lead problem resolution to ensure customer needs are met
- Contribute to the application of change management best practices (e.g. stakeholder analysis, gap analysis, change planning, etc.)
- Collaborate with the project manager and business sponsor to identify and ensure required resources are assigned to the project for
- successful delivery of requirements
- Ensure timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems while assessing options and recommendations for prompt resolution SHAREHOLDER - BUSINESS OPERATIONS Focused on executing better constantly reviewing our processes and finding ways to improve them; collaborating with internal and external business partners to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness. Lead requirements management on project(s) which are based on complexity, size and budget as defined by the project governance levels
- Provide leadership / guidance and support in defining the business need or problem statement based on strategic drivers and identifying potential solutions
- Identify scope changes and complete analysis to determine impact to project benefits and risks
- Facilitate and follow a structured approach to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate, and manage business requirements with stakeholders by applying a variety of elicitation techniques to probe, challenge and understand requirements according to the requirements management discipline
- Identify, document and validate current state processes and work with the business and stakeholders to design the desired future state
- Establish and maintain full requirements traceability and work with the business to prioritize requirements and scope changes to ensure business needs are met
BREADTH & DEPTH:
Leads Requirements Management / work packages for Tier 3-4, low to moderate risk and regulatory projects with multiple stakeholders and across multiple LoB
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Advanced to expert knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project life-cycle
- Gain/acquire sound to advanced understanding of business and user interaction with technology throughout project delivery
- Works independently as the senior or lead business analyst and coaches and guides members within area of expertise
- Identifies and leads problem resolution for complex issues at all levels
- Contributes to the communication and change management activities across multiple stakeholders
- Generally reports to a Manager or above
Undergraduate degree Business Analysis Accreditation is an asset 5-7 years related business analysis experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job FamilyBusiness Analysis
Job Category - Primary
Business Analysis / Reporting
Job Category(s)Business Analysis / Reporting
Business LineTD Canada Trust
Work Location161 Bay Street Corporate