Keyera Career Opportunity
As a valuable member of Keyera’s Applications Group, the successful candidate will be based in the Calgary office and will liaise with internal stakeholders and provincial/federal regulatory bodies in support of Keyera’s operational and capital project requirements.
- Prepare and submit regulatory applications for projects that include facilities, pipelines, and/or wells to support new capital projects and existing operational regulatory approvals, with an emphasis on Environment Protection & Enhancement Act (EPEA) and the Water Act.
- Liaise with Business Development, Engineering, Land, Construction, and Operations Teams for scoping and preparing regulatory applications and delivering regulatory approvals.
- Work with the Supervisor, Regulatory Applications and other leaders to develop regulatory plans, identifying actual and potential risks in the context of business strategy.
- Capable of navigating complex issues and providing reasonable solutions to support operational regulatory objectives.
- Liaise with the appropriate regulatory agencies.
- Manage consultants as required, providing support during the data gathering process and the review of reports/applications to ensure compliance on noise, air, and environmental requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of Municipal, Provincial and Federal regulatory requirements to support the coordination of projects during the project life cycle including planning, execution and operations.
- Act as an agent of change striving for continuous improvement in the preparation of regulatory applications and delivery of approvals.
The successful candidate will be well-organized, energetic, and service oriented with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in regulatory applications and approvals.
- Bachelor or Technical level diploma of education in Engineering, Science and/or Environment.
- Professional certification under APEGGA, ASET, AIA or ECO Canada is preferable.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communicational skills.
- Experience in midstream operations is an asset.
- Knowledge on power generation requirements is an asset.
- Ability to take initiative to work independently while still exercising sound judgement, collaboration and team work.
- The successful candidate will display Keyera’s organizational culture behaviours and values.
This posting expires January 31st 2020 @ 24:00
If you are interested in an opportunity to join a winning culture that fosters innovative thinking, open communication, integrity, and mutual respect then you'll enjoy your career with us!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.