Are you looking to join a dynamic team, full of opportunities and growth? This is a relativity new health business, waiting for your creativity & personability!
- Answer phone calls and email inquiries
- Assist clients with making appointments
- Provide information about services
- Provide price quotes to clients
- Organize office files and supplies
- Manage inventory and purchasing
- Assist with projects
- Organize appointment supplies
We expect qualities of an administrative assistant who is: autonomous, creative, responsible, professional, friendly, a fast-learner, has good grammar, and bilingual (French & English is a must).
- Minimum 1 year experience in administration
- Or in Administration school (currently a student if online or taking night courses)
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma, college diploma preferred
Must be available full-time, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 /year
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)