Employee Care Partner Opportunity
General Manager - Points West Living Prince Albert, SK
Points West Living Prince Albert is looking for a caring professional with strong leadership skills to guide our dynamic team who provide hospitality and wellness services within our community. Points West Living Prince Albert is managed by Connecting Care (2000) Inc.
· You are an exceptional leader – a patient team player, motivator, coach, mentor and professional role model.
· Able to coordinate various business activities within the vision, objectives and guiding philosophy of Points West Living.
· A strong personal commitment to Person Directed Care approaches. Current familiarity with the Eden Alternative Philosophy and the Domains of Well-Being is preferred.
· Strives to attain excellence in Resident, family member and employee care partner satisfaction.
· Friendly with a sense of humour and the utmost respect for all persons.
· Knowledge of supportive living services, assessment and care planning.
· Attains and maintains ongoing compliance with appropriate local, provincial and federal regulatory standards.
· Attains and maintains targeted occupancy level.
· Demonstrates strength in building partnerships with Residents, family members, employee care partners, volunteers, external care partners and the community at large to ensure the vibrancy of our community.
· Flexible, willingness to prioritize and re-adjust routines, open to change for the benefit of the community.
· Strong leadership, supervisory, organizational, communication, and time and resource management skills.
· Excellent facilitation, problem solving and conflict resolution skills, deal effectively with difficult or crisis situations.
· Ongoing monitoring and continuous quality improvement of all service areas.
· Demonstrates an awareness of accident and injury prevention and adheres to safe work practices. Is mindful of the psychological health and safety of our employee care partners.
· Degree / Diploma in a related field.
· Minimum 3 years of management experience within nursing, recreation, or hospitality.
· Supervision / leadership / facilitation / resolution experience required.
· Experience and knowledge in human resources and/or labour relations.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Publisher.
· Day-to-day community administration including: Resident and family relations; management of care partners; the planning, development, implementation, evaluation and improvement of high-quality hospitality and care services; financial operations, lease holder relations, and community development.
· Ensure an interdisciplinary effort to achieve the successful integration of quality of life and quality of care.
· Ensure that care delivered recognizes each Resident as an individual so that personal needs are met beyond traditional nursing practices.
· The Eden Alternative Philosophy is embraced to ensure that each Resident’s life can be fully enhanced.
· Salary based on qualifications and experience.
· A competitive benefits package is included.
Position: Full-time, Permanent
Closing Date: May 26, 2020
Competition #: 052620-PWLPA
While we thank each applicant for their interest in this position, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent