CGI's Global Wealth & Capital Markets group is looking for a talented UI Developer.
This is an opportunity to join our CGI's Wealth360 team which delivers a sophisticated and flexible portfolio management solution that supports all facets of portfolio and investment management.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
An opportunity exists for an experienced User Interface (UI) Developer to work with CGI's clients and there will be significant opportunity towards creating successful improvements to their digital journey.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Developing and maintaining high-quality client software using Angular and TypeScript
- Working with other like-minded high performers within an Agile environment
- Working with Product Managers and UI/UX Designers to refine scope
- Working with others on architecture and system design
- Writing unit tests and automation tests to prevent regressions
- Occasionally assisting with the investigation and resolution of support issues
- Using your deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues to find ways to work around them
- Using your experience to contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes and culture
- A degree in computer science, math, engineering or a similar discipline
- 5-7+ years of experience working as a Front End / UI Developer
- Experience with any front end framework
- HTML, CSS3, Unit Testing and Automation, AngularJS, Angular, Coding
- A solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading and caching)
- Working experience using RESTful APIs
- A proficient understanding of distributed version control tools and source control strategies
- Excellent communications skills
What you can expect from us:
- Development Life-Cycle
- REST Webservices
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.