Bionera and its parent company, PRT Growing Services, are the leaders in establishing and managing large-scale woody biomass plantations to help solve energy, waste management and environmental issues.
We offer a range of short rotation willow crop services that are ideally suited to municipal and industrial operations, including establishment and maintenance of short-rotation willow crop plantation. Together, with our associates in the environmental consulting and irrigation industries, we can provide low-risk, turn-key solutions for disposal of municipal and industrial waste, including biosolids and wastewater.
We are currently looking for temporary labourers to work on our Mechanical Planters. This engaging, high paced, physical position offers a safe work environment and an opportunity for a career in green technologies.
What a position with Bionera offers:
- Duties will be to assist with land reclamation project: planting willow shrubs
- Work will start in mid-May and will last for 3-6 weeks, depending on weather conditions
- Wage: $20 /hour, with a potential for a completion bonus and rainy day coverage
- Potential for inventory work in late summer
What you need for a position with Bionera:
- Energetic with attention to detail
- Positive attitude, punctual, reliable and a team player
- Work is meticulous, repetitive, and requires good eyesight, manual dexterity and good physical condition
- You will stand or walk for lengthy periods of time, repetitive lifting, (light to medium weight willow bundles), and perform repetitive movements
- Must be prepared to work in outdoor elements
- Appropriate attire required (raingear, sunglasses, CSA approved steel toed footwear, water)
- Hard hat and hi-visibility vest will be provided
- Reliable transportation to Paintearth Mine is essential
Westmoreland Paintearth Mine. candidates will be required to meet (marshalling point) at Westmoreland Paintearth Mine near Forestburg, AB.
How to Apply:
Applications will be accepted until April 23, 2021. Please apply through the career page or prt.com To learn more about Bionera, please visit: www.bionera.com
Thank you for applying; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.