WestCorp Solutions is looking for a Turnaround Primavera Scheduler; who is proficient in Primavera software, with a minimum of 5 years experience scheduling for Turnaround activities in the Oil and Gas Industry. This position will be located at our clients mine site 30 km North of Fort McMurray, Alberta. Preference given to local residents of the RMWB.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Have the ability to develop the various schedules Primavera software.
- Responsible for maintaining project schedule for various projects at various clients
- Provide support for Senior Planners
- Provide project cost estimates and cost analysis
- Responsible for providing project management support activities in managing resources
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Oversee analysis of data and information
- Interfaces with Operations and Subcontractors to discuss impact of work and resolutions
- Consults the appropriate project team members and estimating procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- The minimum requirements for education and experience are listed below. Consideration will be given to individuals with an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Journeyman and/or a Trade ticket in a relevant field preferred
- Practical experience working ‘in the field’ is a ‘must’
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Planning and Scheduling in the Oil & Gas or related Industry
- In depth understanding of Maintenance Work Processes and Principals
- In depth experience using Primavera Software and MS Office applications; 3-5 years experience.
- Experience in Planning, Budgeting and Estimating are required
- Personal Qualities/Competencies
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills and the ability to be flexible in managing changing priorities
- Experience in multiple disciplines is preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to contribute effectively to a team and excel in a team environment
- Self-starter - able to produce quality work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Must have CSTS-09, OSSA BSO or CSO equivalent
HOURS OF WORK (SHIFTS): 4/3 (Monday - Thursday) 10 hours days; 12/2 or similar shift during shutdown
TERMS: 6 Month with possibility of extension
CAMP ACCOMMODATIONS NOT PROVIDED. BUS TO AND FROM SITE PROVIDED FOR LOCAL RESIDENTS. UPLIFT FOR TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATIONS INCLUDED.
WestCorp Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to help build a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Primavera: 5 years (Required)
- Scheduling: 5 years (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)