Make “being the difference” your Career. FAST APPLY.
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Personal Caregivers to join our amazing team. You will be creating special moments for clients each and every day. If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, then a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
Role & Responsibilities:
We value our Bayshore caregivers with:
- Provide homemaking services including, but not limited to cleaning, cooking, laundry and general household management
- Provide companionship and/or accompany clients to activities and events in the community
- Provide personal care service according to directions on the care plan
- Ensures that the emotional, spiritual, physical comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent
- Provide assistance with client specific activities of daily living (personal assistance tasks)
- Perform specialized, client specific procedures for which recognized training and current competency can be demonstrated
- As a Bayshore employee you may be required to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Company sponsored Extended Health Benefits for you and your family
- Paid orientation and paid training
- Competitive pay
- Efficient work schedules with more care time and less travel
- Opportunities to grow in your career
- Easy access to managers and schedulers who listen and support the important work you do!
Completion of formal, accredited caregiver training program (PSW or Personal Support Worker) and/or a combination of equivalent education and experience needed. Driver’s license and vehicle an asset.
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Personal Caregivers to make “being the difference” a Career!
Bayshore is In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code.