Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Shippers and Receivers (1471)
NOC Job Title: Shipper-Receiver
Alpine Aerotech is a repair, maintenance, and overhaul facility for Bell Helicopters that was founded in 1990. Based in the beautiful Okanagan, we also have an additional hangar in the Lower Mainland. At Alpine Aerotech we are committed to providing exceptional customer service, technical expertise, quality of workmanship, and delivering what we promise. We have established a reputation as a high-quality service provider to helicopter operators and have achieved a high level of customer loyalty and referrals. We support our employees and believe that Experience has no Substitute.
We have an exciting new opportunity to join Alpine Aerotech as a Shipper/Receiver, in our West Kelowna location. We are seeking goal-driven, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals who are committed to developing their professional skills and help us build on our exceptional reputation. If your values align with ours and you are interested in joining a friendly, passionate team with limitless potential, we would love to meet you.
As a Shipper/ Receiver you will support the Inventory Management Dept. with:
- The local transportation of parts
- Ability to Receive all incoming freight accurately
- A positive attitude and willingness to follow directions and improve.
- Performing duties as assigned by the Stores Supervisor.
We would like to review your application if you have:
- Grade 12 Diploma, or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a shipping, receiving or a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of courier and order management systems
- Valid Class 5 License
- Forklift training provided
- The ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Able to lift over 50 lbs
What we offer:
- On the job training.
- Monday to Friday daytime shift, with potential for overtime.
- Extensive benefits plan including: Life, Dental, Extended Health, Medical, Short & Long Term Disability
Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Group RRSP Employer matching plan
- Advancement opportunities in the company
- Annual performance and wage reviews
If you would like to have the chance to be a part of a growing team of hard-working, dedicated professionals in a dynamic organization, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: To be eligible to work in Canada and for Alpine Aerotech, you must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada or authorized in writing to work in Canada under the federal Immigration Act. Eligibility to work in Canada is granted through citizenship, permanent resident status, or a work permit. You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to be accepted for a permanent job offer.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Alpine Aerotech is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all interested and qualified candidates.