Safety Media is looking for a Customer Service Representative who will work hard to build positive relationships with customers and to ensure that their needs are met in a professional, timely and effective fashion. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to our customer's issues / needs and then offer a unique and innovative solution.
In this role, you act as a liaison providing product and services information to our customers. Based on customer requirements you will resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency to direct them to the required solution. The goal is to ensure excellent service standards, maintain high customer satisfaction in all situations, make sales and process orders.
Key Duties and Objectives
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly with a consultative sales approach that delivers value added solutions to our clients.
- Educate interested parties by providing overview of product offerings via phone and email
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Effectively manage incoming calls, emails and web orders in a timely manner
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using all the resources available
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives to ensure resolution
- Go the extra mile to engage and satisfy the customers
- Act in a professional and positive manner
- Maintain business etiquette at all times with customers and co-workers as an important member of the Safety Media Team
- Update customer information in the customer service database / ERP system during and after each call
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customer
The successful candidate will not only have a passion for sales and excellent customer service but they must also have:
- Proven ability as a Customer Service Agent and the ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers.
- Skill, ability and speed to simplify product information via email, telephone, or other means of communication quickly and efficiently.
- 3+ years of Customer Service / Industrial products selling experience.
- Experience with either supporting property managers or within the Fire and Life Safety Business
- Proven ability to work closely and collaboratively with other teams to develop new business (Marketing / Sales / Executive)
- Proficiency with CRM and ERP systems (a must).
- Excellent Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong business acumen, work ethics, and high integrity
- Strong preference will be given to candidates that have college level courses / degree in Fire, Building, or Safety Compliance.
- You have a passion for solving business problems with simple, elegant solutions
- You have a passion for helping customers to meet their compliance and safety requirements
- You want to take on the challenge of generating results that are over and above what is expected of you and have a keen interest in helping customers.
- You are influentialand competitive: you want to make a difference and influence your team members and decisions makers by displaying positive personal drive and passion for what you do.
- You’re not just here to be a working robot, you want to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with your co-workers and peers inside andoutside the office.
About Us: Safety Media
We believe in hard work and having fun while we work. We expect our team to deliver on their commitments, and work towards common goals.
Compensation to include:
If you want to work in a highly collaborative environment and are committed to making a difference, we’d like to meet you. Please send a resume and cover letter with your application. In your application, please state your wage expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)