ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regular sales calls to all health regions, LTC homes and hospitals within the assigned territory.
- Relationship development at all levels (clinical, management, engineering, purchasing).
- Develop territory action plans based on strategic analysis of the various business environments.
- Prepare detailed customer proposals reflecting a comprehensive and systematic approach to providing customized solutions.
- Maintain up-to date sales pipeline.
- Coordination and delivery of equipment in-service programs.
- Serve as a clinical advisor and resource to key customers.
- Generates revenue by developing existing market through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services.
- Responsible for the influence, coordination and corporate response to RFPs within the region including early seeding, provision of specifications, and pre RFP product demonstrations and trials
- Meet annual sales targets for lifting, bathing showering and positioning.
- Grow sales and market share within sales territory.
- Strategic account management for key accounts within territory.
- Full understanding of competition and health care environment.
- Liaison with field service, clinical consulting, marketing, customer service, installation and shipping departments.
- Ability to close large capital sales.
- Ability to organize selling activities in a productive way over a broad geographical area to a variety of decision-makers, including the executive level, through middle-management and nursing clinicians.
- Strategic Selling and Strategic Account Management skills
- Experience completing large RFPs, RFQs and RFIs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication techniques.
- Up to date product knowledge and market knowledge.
- Team player, able to work closely and effectively with key internal resources.
- Knowledge of principles of accident/injury loss prevention and risk management.
- Windows; MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents. Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Excellent presentation skills for small and larger groups.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING:
- University degree in business, nursing, science, or kinesiology
- 3 years’ minimum sales experience with demonstrated high performance
- Experience with capital equipment sales, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)