WE ARE GROWING AGAIN!
Full-time position available (MUST BE AVAILABLE WEEKENDS)
About the Company:
My Gym Children’s Fitness Center is a 600+ locations strong international corporation offering the BEST recreational gymnastic programs and blowout birthday parties for children ages 6 weeks to 10 years of age. If you’ve never heard of My Gym, please visit our website , Instagram, or Facebook (@mygymfun) and get to know us; we’re tons of fun and love what we do!
My Gym is looking to hire a full-time, career-oriented instructor/ assistant manager to join our team. Applicants must have their Early Childhood Education level 3, and be fluent in English. Your job as an instructor would be to build, organize, maintain and operate our Out of School Program for elementary school age children, in addition to teaching our fun recreational classes. We are looking for someone who genuinely loves children and can be silly, fun, and outgoing.
As an assistant manager, you will be expected to lead and train the staff in all areas of operations. You will be leading before and after school programming, classes, parties, camps, and events. Additional duties include admin, sales, and marketing. It’s also important that you have a strong business sense. If you are disorganized or not a “people person” with great leadership and customer service skills, this job is not for you.
* Ability to work 40 hours per week, including weekends
* Early Childhood Education Level 3
* Adept sales skills
* Clean backgroud check
* Highly energetic
* Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
* Effective leadership and motivational skills
* Experience working with children
* Background in fitness (athletics, sports, dance, cheer, gymnastics, or related field)
* Effective time management
Think you’re what we’re looking for?
Send us your resume, and, if you really want to stand out from the crowd, also attach a short bio or link to yourself on video and answer the following questions:
* Why do you think you’re a good fit for My Gym?
* What is your background in theater, gymnastics, or athletics?
* What are some of your achievements, interests, hobbies, skills, or talents?
If you’re interested in becoming part of something really special, please click “apply.” We are excited to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour