ePACT is looking for an eager, driven, Business Development Representative to join our established Sales Team. This role is critically important, as you will often be the first touchpoint that our future customers have with ePACT. First impressions count, and you will need to be informed, responsive, and engaging.
The overall goal of this position is to engage prospects and assist the sales team in reaching their sales goals. You will be directly involved in supporting our sales processes and generating early-stage pipeline activity that positively impacts the sales teams’ productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency.
Our office is located in Vancouver, BC however, we are open to candidates who wish to work remotely.
Who You Are
- We are looking for someone who is passionate and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- We want someone who is results-driven and is an expert at developing and converting leads into sales opportunities.
- You are passionate about technology and making a difference in people's lives.
- You must be a hunter, ambitious, results-driven and not afraid to pick up the phone.
- You are coachable: you have an interest in enhancing your sales experience and effectively incorporating feedback into your sales style.
- You are detail-oriented, and able to organize, track, and measure prospecting efforts.
- You have great communication skills both internally with colleagues and externally with clients.
Early stage pipeline development
- Drive outbound sales (email, social media, and telephone) to reach established business targets.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service to prospects, maintaining high standards of professionalism.
- Respond to queries from prospects in a timely manner, ensuring questions are answered to their satisfaction.
- Nurture prospects in the system, ensuring continued engagement until ready for a sales conversation.
- Qualify prospects for the sales team to ensure that the right prospects are moved through the sales cycle.
Salesforce data management
- Ensure that all information entered into SalesForce and HubSpot is accurate and up to date.
- Log communications within SalesForce, including relevant documentation as appropriate.
- You possess a minimum of 1 year of experience within a SaaS environment, preferably focused on B2G or B2B prospecting and lead generation.
- You have developed your communication skills across multiple platforms and have a proven track record of solid relationship management.
- You have familiarity with quantitative and metrics-based approaches to measure your success.
- You have proficiency with Salesforce and HubSpot, and are comfortable using social media to support your sales targets.
- Exceptional: you are an exceptional communicator - both a great listener and a strong storyteller.
- Passionate: You are passionate about the work you do, and driven to achieve results.
- Authentic: you sincerely love to connect with people, and while you are driven to achieve, you know that authentic connections drive the best results.
- Community Focused: you value everyone’s contribution and take pleasure in celebrating individual and team wins.
- Tenacious: you are a metrics-driven and goal-oriented sales professional who doesn’t stop until you get it right.
*Please note that due to the large number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Our business is well suited to remote work arrangements. Our entire staff is currently working from home and we welcome applicants who do not live in the area who have the skills and enthusiasm to be successful in a remote role.
- B2G or B2B lead generation: 1 year (Required)
- HubSpot: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Required)