All candidates must be available Weekend/Holiday Mornings between 7AM and 4PM. (MANDATORY)
- Two to four shifts per week on average (12-25 hrs/week). Saturday, Sunday required. Certain weekday availability considered an asset.
- Breakfast experience STRONGLY preferred.
- Producing quality food on plates in a fast paced environment.
- Working closely with others to seamlessly provide the best food in a timely fashion to our guests.
- Continually stocking and cleaning the area you are working to keep it to the highest standards of cleanliness and appearance in this open kitchen environment.
- Prepping and cutting different food items to standard shapes and sizes.
We are looking for hard working individuals that want to learn new skills and use their current experience to make our team even better.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour