We are looking for energized & motivated general labourers. The ideal candidate will have his or her own vehicle and be willing to travel within the southern Ontario area for most work on-site. If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with a resume.
Benefits to working with us:
- WEEKLY PAY!!!!!
- Fun, flexible, and energetic team
- Vacation Pay 4% - this can be added to pay or accumulate and request during vacation time off
- Benefits available - Available after 120 calendar days
- RRSP - after 3 years of full time employment
- We pay WEEKLYand you must have a bank account for our direct deposit
- Cleaning the site from debris is including but not limited to
- Remove debris and trash at construction sites through wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Load and unload building materials and move materials towards working areas
- Ensure all equipment is in operating condition before use
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rakes and shovels
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites (will be certified with traffic control certificate)
- Perform other activities at construction site, as directed by the labour foreman
- Perform daily site maintenance tasks to ensure to site is clean.
Qualifications and skills:
- Working at heights an asset but not required
- WHMIS an asset but will be provided if you do not have it
- Propane license an asset but not required
- Must be able to lift and carry 80 pounds
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time
- Must have steel toe boots and hard hat
To qualify for higher compensations "ALL CANDIDATES MUST MEET OUR COMPANIES CRITERIA"
- Entry Level Position
- Have a valid certificate to a construction course(s)/program approved by our education minister and government such as Sheridan College, North American Trade School, Mohawk College, Humber College etc.
- Must have own vehicle
- Must have own PPE
- Must have working at heights
- Must have WHMIS
Job Type: Full-time