IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Work with creative team to develop digital assets.
- Facilitate and oversee the execution of business marketing goals and objectives with third-party digital marketing vendors.
- Define processes and strategies towards continued improvements of our offerings as it relates to scalability.
- Analyze and identify actionable insights from market research and digital marketing performance.
- Build/define a process for delivering digital marketing insights reports to clients.
- Accountable for end-to-end process of our email engagements/campaigns and search/display advertising campaigns. Measurement against goals (ROI/KPIs)
- Define and monitor campaign key performance indicators and their targets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Coordinate with technology and user experience teams to improve marketing results from digital products.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry and how they impact our digital efforts.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Oversee STI social media, company website campaigns and programs.
- Monitor and manage social media platforms through Hootsuite building our online social presence, build a high reputation amongst leads and current clients. Schedule organic social media and SEO optimized evergreen social content, measured through total reach, engagements and total impressions of organic posts
- Setup and track digital product performance to bridge communication between products and digital marketing platforms through the use of Google Tag Manager.
- Define and build a scalable framework to drive our digital data streams into a single data visualization tool, Data Studio. Through this framework, monitor and build actionable insight reports that measure the outcomes of our digital products on and off digital marketing campaigns
- Build, maintain, monitor and report on marketing emails through Mailchimp. Ensure the data merge of users’ names and unsubscribe feature, as well as gather distribution lists based on input gathered from Project Managers.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of digital marketing efforts
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
The Digital Marketing Specialist will deeply understand all aspects of the online marketing space and will take an expert adviser and leadership role in organizational navigation.
Specific attributes will include:
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Technical ability with current online tools
- Flexible to change and ability to adapt
- Drive to team play and will welcome help – leverage the team to maximize concepts and campaigns
- Excellent problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, self-starting ability
- A great communicator with the ability to present one’s ideas
- Appreciates multiple points-of-view – the ability to think from the audience perspective, relate to needs and timelines of key contacts, and tailor messages in the best interests of
- Operates with urgency and efficiency – in service of key contacts and across multiple projects.
- Performance tied to goals – appreciates the need for focused communications tied to priorities, with the measurement and adjustment to operations to achieve those goals.
- Superior project management – prioritizing projects, maintaining organized workflow, meeting commitments and deadlines to others.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.