An opportunity exists at Leavens Volvo Cars London for a Parts Advisor. As an ideal candidate you are approachable, authentic and energetic. You are motivated by strong performance and eclipsing sales targets. Experience has shaped your professional character. You take pride in your multi-tasking capability and are detail-oriented. You are eager to learn and capable of engaging customers and colleagues alike. Active listening skills and drive for professional development are assets. If this sounds like you, you could be our next Parts Advisor!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for greeting and handling customer inquiries over the phone, by email and in person.
- Responsible for looking up and selling parts to retail, internal and wholesale customers.
- Role includes receiving and stocking parts deliveries.
- Responsible for occasional parts deliveries.
- Must be committed to delivering excellent service and value to the customer.
Required skills and behaviours:
- Excellent communication skills by phone, by email and in person.
- Capable experience with active listening, accommodating needs and showing empathy.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate concepts and ideas.
- Ability to work in a fluid, dynamic team environment where tasks change daily and priorities are oftentimes directed by our customer.
- High level of accuracy while working under specific deadlines.
- Good attitude.
- Professional manner.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proven organizational and multitasking skills.
- Experience with data entry.
- Good analytical skills.
- High School or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Parts Advisor experience (1 year preferred)
- Valid Ontario driver's license
- Computing skills including use of Microsoft Outlook, Windows, Internet navigation
Leavens Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
Job Type: Full-time
- Parts Advisor: 1 year (Preferred)