Shatter your perception of a traditional insurance company.
We’re looking for a Branch Leader/Manager to join our clients Insurance Brokerage in Winnipeg. In this role you’ll connect with some of the most entrepreneurial, spirited, energetic people you’ll ever meet in your life.
In return, our client will provide you with the training and tools to succeed, including some of the most advanced technology in the business.
We’ll encourage you to embrace change, think for yourself and bring forward creative ideas that will transform the way Canadians purchase their insurance. Better yet, we’ll support your personal and professional development and generously reward your success.
The Branch Leader will oversee day-to-day operations, by supporting Customer Service Representatives and a friendly but hard-working group of Insurance Brokers by ensuring all processes and procedures are clearly understood and followed. You will ensure employees are following all of company policies and procedures.
You will be responsible for staff scheduling including ensuring coverage for vacation, and other absences for your location, as well as cooperating with other locations regarding staffing coverage.
As a strong leader you will work with HR/head office as necessary regarding staffing and employee relations.
Along with the Manager, you will work closely regarding any Insurance Issues that may arise.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and services
- Attend Operations Meetings Prepare and communicate all policy documentation
- Lead weekly/bi-weekly meetings
- Contact customers regarding annual renewals, gather all relevant information necessary to make changes if required
- Assist customers with account-related requests
- Provide information about available payment options
- Annually, support the development and approval of individual growth plans, and ensure regular and ongoing accountability meetings to help achieve success and branch results.
- Ensure that Junior and senior staff including Personal /Commercial Lines Brokers are professional and courteous in all client interactions, providing appropriate support with Autopac transactions as directed to ensure positive customer service experiences. prospecting new and existing customers and optimizing cross sell opportunities. Accounts receivables less than 30 days and bi-weekly A/R reports are run and distributed to each CSR. Escalate emerging collection concerns to the CFO and/or CEO immediately
- Review all New and Cancelled policies to offer appropriate recognition and/or determine emerging trends/issues with selected Markets.
- Act as the branch commercial lines and SRE point of contact for clients and staff. Collaborate daily with the Commercial Lines (CLs) Marketing Department for ongoing support.
- You will have bank signing authority for bills payable from local branch, ensure daily funds balancing, and bank deposits are completed by staff.
- Minimum Level 2 Insurance Broker License, Level 3 preferred
- 5 years Personal Lines experience, and an additional 3-5 years in a leadership role
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- You will participate in the Branch Leader Bonus Program and a modified Commercial Lines commission schedule
- Opportunities for professional development
- Competitive compensation and benefits to be discussed at interview
If interested please send resume to Marnie.tod@staffmax(dot)ca or call for more detailed information 204-956-7090
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent