Busy Service Center in North York requires a Licensed 310S qualified technician. Top commission paid and possibility of signing bonus to the right candidate.
Strong belief in Canadian Tire Values and honesty, able to treat all customers with respect and value their property (vehicle). A valid 310S Licence is a must. We offer Health Benefits and potential Profit Sharing to the right candidate.
Valid Driver's Licence and Background check required
- General repairs to all make and models of vehicles.
- Oil Changes.
- brake Inspections
- Exhaust Inspections.
- Fluid flushes and maintenance repairs.
- Engine Diagnosing with up to date diagnostic scanner.
- Able to sign off on a Safety Standard Certificate with valid 310S qualification.
- Maintain state of the art shop equipment and report any defect directly to Service Manager.
- Maintain work area in a clean and safe manner.
- Tire rotations and some lifting of larger tires required.
- Able to resolve customer's concern on their vehicle and provide a suitable solution to resolve issue.
- Perform repairs on a timely matter for the customer.
- Keep themselves up to date with new procedures on vehicles thru Canadian Tire online courses.
Job Type: Commission
- Automotive Technician: 1 year (Required)
- Journeyman (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)