Title: Finance Clerk (Part Time)
Under the supervision of: Senior Management
Date created: May 29, 2020
This position is responsible for ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, by processing and monitoring financial transactions. Working with our financial team, this position is responsible for the maintenance of payroll schedules and accounts receivable for Integrity Home Health Services’ provincial operations. This is a part-time position (Mon-Fri 8:30-12:30) with the possibility of full time permanent placement in the future.
· Submits and maintains hourly payroll data
· Submits and maintains billing data over multiple platforms
· Process’ multiple locations’ schedule data and translates information to accounting program
· Ensures friendly and consistent communication by phone and email with field managers, staff, and clients
· Verifies discrepancies and resolve financial issues with clients and staff
· Generates month-end statements and reports detailing financial information for management team
Skills & Requirements
· A post-secondary education in accounting, or payroll administration is considered an asset
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite
· Proficiency with accounting software
· Proven customer service skills
· High degree of accuracy in reporting and attention to detail
· Strong written and oral communication skills in French and English
· Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
· Organizational skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Problem solving skills
· Office environment at Moncton Headquarters
About Integrity Home Health Services:
Integrity Home Health Services has been providing high quality home health care in New Brunswick communities since 1996. Our headquarters is based in Moncton, with regional offices throughout the province.
Our mission is to assist all New Brunswickers who wish to remain in their homes with the activities of daily living and or home health care necessary for them to do so for as long as they desire by providing them with the highest quality most reliable services available.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin immediately upon submission. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-Time (20 hrs per week)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00-17 /hour
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 per hour