ProNavigator is a venture-backed insurance technology company where our team of data scientists and software engineers are working together to build an intelligent customer success platform for the insurance industry.
ProNavigator's platform incorporates natural language processing and machine learning to improve how the insurance industry interacts with its customers through automated chat and voice. We’ve already helped over 80 insurance customers and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for Front End Developer to join us as we continue to scale.
Here’s where you come in:
- You will have an impact on the direction of the product and company.
- You are obsessed with the end consumer experience. You are comfortable working across the stack and open to learning new technologies. You are comfortable in a start-up environment.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Building the product out, primarily frontend
- Work with core team to define the product roadmap.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Strong problem solving, coding and simulation skills
- Backend integration/write API needed by the front-end
Must Have Experience In:
- Web markup: HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiar with one of the following: React, Angular, or Vue
Nice to have:
- LESS or SASS
- Image creation (with Gimp or similar)
- UI/UX Mocks
- Socket IO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever needs doing and making lots of technical decisions.
- Experience with startup-ups
What ProNavigator offers
- Competitive Salary and Equity in a high growth company.
- Health, vision and dental coverage
- Generous vacation and holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- front end development: 3 years (Preferred)