Who we are:
SPORTLOGiQ is the leading provider of advanced analytics data for professional sports teams and broadcast media. As a Senior Front end Developer, you will work with the product development team to develop our next generation advanced analytics platform, providing our users with powerful analysis tools using SPORTLOGiQ’s unique data set. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help shape the future of sport analysis, coaching and media storytelling.
What you'll do:
- Collaborating with the product design team to iteratively define, design and implement the SPORTLOGiQ's next generation hockey analysis web application.
- Owning the front end software design and architecture.
- Building reusable code and libraries
- Working effectively with the software development team to ensure front end requirements are properly met by the application backend.
What you'll need:
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as a Front end Developer, Web Developer or similar Web UI related role.
- Significant experience of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Significant experience building cross-browser applications, deep knowledge of compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX, as well as Angular2+, and HTML5 media playback APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS or SASS.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- Passion for sports a plus!
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Bonus structure and employees stock options
- Comprehensive benefits program
- A cooperative and fun work environment
- Dog friendly office
- An endless coffee, tea and candy bar!
Job Type: Full-time