Wello is a leading virtual healthcare platform in Canada for employers and their valued team members. At Wello, we are changing the way healthcare is delivered. We wish to empower employees to manage their well-being in a more proactive, accessible manner through phone or video appointments available 24/7. Backed by over 40 years of healthcare expertise, our advantage is rooted in our level of care. By utilizing empathetic and caring Nurse Practitioners who can diagnose and treat in a fast and effective manner, we are able to help get employees on demand access to quality support, while proactively managing ongoing health concerns. At Wello we are committed to building an inclusive workforce as it brings a variety of perspectives to the table, allowing us to better understand and meet the needs of our clients and team members. We strongly encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Together, we are looking at the bigger picture. By building tomorrow’s innovative healthcare solutions, we can help individuals get well and keep well to support your business needs.
Our values are simple but are of the most importance when selecting our team members. Our four values unite us all to achieve success:
1) Team - we believe great teams can solve big problems together;
2) Care – we go above and beyond for team and our clients;
3) Passion – we are creating a culture where you can feel the intangible energy of people’s connection to the important service we’re creating;
4) Growth – we are rapidly building something special and changing the way healthcare is delivered to employees and their families. This type of innovation needs passion and focus.
As a Business Development Representative you will support our Business Development Team and Account Executives on outbound and inbound sales efforts. Working individually and as a team to prospect, qualify, and book discovery meetings for Account Executives with leaders at Small, Medium, and Enterprise companies.
We are seeking self-starters, who learn quickly, are comfortable making 50-100 cold calls a day, and will not tire of often repetitive work. You need to be able to think on your feet, and make connections over the phone or email quickly.
You must understand market dynamics and have keen knowledge and awareness of competitive products, solutions and offerings.
You must be able to represent the Wello brand in a professional manner, and fit with the positive & and team-oriented culture we’ve created. Everyone on our team helps us to work toward our vision and truly living our values.
· Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities: ie making 50-100 calls/day;
· Strategize with top-producing sales managers;
· Map prospective accounts around organisational structure, people and existing technology;
· Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts;
· Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs;
· Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects;
· Leverage CRM and marketing automation tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors.
· A degree or diploma in a related field;
· 1 year of B2B sales experience is a strong asset;
· Bilingualism in French and English is a requirement;
· A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales;
· Candidates should have one of the following: software/saas experience, sales experience or other related business experience;
· HubSpot & LinkedIn Sales Navigator experience is an asset;
· The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner;
· Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, e-commerce, digital and mobile marketing, B2B and B2C sales;
· You are comfortable facing rejection and making 50-100 calls/ day.
· A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
· You love connecting with people;
· Integrity is fundamentally important to you;
· You want to make a real difference and change lives;
· You are naturally entrepreneurial
NOTE: Please apply with a cover letter and resume!
Visit our website at www.wello.ca and our associated parent company at www.inliv.com to learn more about us!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent